Papers available at this site
- Fixed-point Logic with the Approximation Modality
and Its Kripke Completeness,
published in Theoretical Aspects of Computer Software,
LNCS 2215, pp.165-182, 2001.
/GZipped PS 115KB)
- A Modality for Recursion (Technical Report), March, 2001.
/GZipped PS 310KB)
- A Modality for Recursion,
published in Proc. 15th liCS, pp.255-266, 2000.
/GZipped PS 106KB)
- Logical Structures of the Catch and Throw Mechanism,
PhD thesis, The University of Tokyo, 1995.
/GZipped PS 238KB)
- The Non-deterministic Catch and Throw Mechanism and Its
Subject Reduction Property, published in Logic,
Language and Computation, LNCS 792, pp. 61-72, 1994.
/GZipped PS 79KB)
A Constructive Formalization of the Catch and Throw Mechanism,
published in Proc. 7th liCS, pp. 82-89, 1992.
/GZipped PS 50KB)
Also, you can get a pdf version the PX book, which was published
from the MIT Press in 1988 and now out of print.
The MIT Press kindly permitted to make its electoronical copy
available free of charge.
Susumu Hayashi and Hiroshi Nakano, PX: A Comuptational Logic,
published from MIT Press, 1988.